Please Consider Calling a Pain Management Doctor for Chronic Pain if:
- You have pain that has been ongoing for several months without knowing the reason for the pain
- You cannot sleep due to your pain
- You have an injury that still has not healed
- You have an illness that has not gotten better…
- You are suffering from depression or are sad because you cannot enjoy life or do simple tasks
- Your range of motion is severely limited
Types of Doctors Who Might Help with your Pain
- A Pain Management Specialist. This is a doctor, like ourselves, who specialize in treating people with people. Because there are many different health care providers who can help, it is important to see a pain management doctor who offers comprehensive care and has working relationships with these other health care providers. We work with all of the following doctors.
- A Family Doctor…
- A Psychiatrist, psychologist or licensed mental health professional
- A Physical Therapist. Pain management doctors may recommend a therapist who can help with education and exercises
- A Neurologist. This is a doctor who is trained to treat problems of the nervous system, the brain and the spinal cord.
- An Anesthesiologist. This doctor knows techniques and medicines that can block pain.
- An Orthopedist. This doctor works on bones, muscles and joints
- A Rheumatologist. This doctors treats joint problems and auto-immune diseases
- A Chiropractor is someone who treats alignment problems of the bones and muscles
- Additional health care providers. Our office also works with people trained in meditation, hypnotherapy, yoga and zumba and others.
You can reach us at 215-741-4410